08 September, 2009

Before I get cracking on my blogs, let me explain the name. 

I don't use hair gel (long, girl-type hair being the reason), but a friend of mine (thanks Rog) used it to explain how facebook, twitter and blogs are something we use to create an image, to show the world exactly what we want them to see of us.  Like hair gel, it creates a look and keeps it that way so we can control how people see us. 

I'm not gonna say that this blog won't do that. I'll try, but its probably impossible not to....So don't judge me on this blog. It'll probably make me look much better than I am :-) You're welcome to get to know me and all my flaws in person...

I'm just gonna be posting some of the things that I've been thinking about lately, and hopefully they'll be of use to someone out there...if anyone except my mom ends up reading this...

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment